Okushova Gulnafist A.
Associate Professor at the Department of Social Communication at National Research Tomsk State University, PhD in Philosophy.
- • Tomsk State University, Faculty of Philosophy (1993-1998)
- • Tomsk State University, PhD degree (2001 -2004)
- • Assistant Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor at the Department of General Pedagogy and Psychology at Tomsk State Pedagogical University (1998 - 2010)
- • Associate Professor at the Department of Social Communication at NRTSU (2010 to date)
- • Honoree of the Tomsk Region Governor’s Award in the Sphere of Education and Science Among Young Researchers (2005)
Author of more than 50 papers, including 30 on Philosophy, civil education, and social communication and 3 collective monographs.
PROFESSIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC INTEREST:
Social philosophy, philosophy and theory of social communication, philosophy of education, educational space and system modeling, socio-media psychology, new media, new media, NET-communities.
TEACHING AND ACADEMIC ACTIVITY:
Disciplines for Bachelor’s Degree Program ‘PR and Advertising’: ‘Communication Processes in Modern Society’, ‘Bases of Projecting in the Sphere of New Media’, ‘Bases of Theory of Communication’, ‘Net Communities and subcultures’, ‘Technologies of Public Opinion Management’. Disciplines for the Master-Degree Program ‘PR and Advertising in the System of New Media’: ‘Political PR in New Media’, ‘Projecting on the Internet’, ‘Technologies of Public Opinion Managing in New Media’.
Digital Educational Resources:
- 1. PR and Advertising Framework Activity. Okushova G.A., Bychkova M.N. UPL: http://edu2.tsu.ru/eor/resourse/296/tpl/index.html
- 2. Internet Projects Management. Kuzheleva-Sagan I.P., Okushova G.A., Bychkova M.N. URL: http://edu.tsu.ru/eor/resourse/594/tpl/index.html